Sunday, June 17, 2012

36 weeks and 5 days...4 day countdown has begun!

  I'm 36 1/2 weeks and this is my last blog pre babies.  My official induction date has been set for this Thursday June 21st...4 days away!!! Matt and I can not believe we have come this far and are finally just days away from meeting our babies! At my 36 week doctor appointment last week, Jude weighed in at 5lb 15 oz and Chloe was right behind her brother at 5lb 9oz!  It's crazy that this was our last weekend just the two of us; we've been together for 11 years and so it is kind of surreal to think our lives as we have known it will never be the same!  But we could not be more ready and excited for this new adventure we are about to enter.  I feel like this pregnancy has lasted FOREVER and I'm so anxious to finally meet Jude and Chloe!
  My sister is coming in town on Wednesday and will be with us for an entire week.  We are so fortunate to have such an amazing resource with us in the birthing room. Being a midwife, Kimary has definitely prepared us as much as she can for what to expect and it gives me comfort knowing she will be there with us through the whole process! My parents, Gigi and Grandpa, and Matt's parents, Mimi and Papa, will all be in town as well to meet their grandbabies while we are in the hospital.
  Thank you all again for all your love and support throughout the past 9 months!  I hope you all have an opportunity to meet Chloe and Jude, they are so lucky to have such wonderful people in their life.  I'm going to try and continue to blog once the babies are here, but I don't know how frequent that will be in the beginning...I have a feeling I'm not going to have as much computer time as I'm used to :) 

Love always,
Emily

                                                                36 weeks and 5 days
                                                         surprise visit from great friends!

                                                  Nursery is complete and ready for babies! 

Beautiful Tree and monogrammed wall art by Alyson!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment